Jasem Abd-Alkareem Al-Mutawa جاسم عبد الكريم
- Mr. Al-Mutawa (44) is the President of The Advanced Technology Group, Ex Chairman of Al-Noor Holding Company, and member of the board of directors of Arkan Holding Company. He most recently served as the General Manager of BayanTech, a business and technology advisory services company that he founded as part of Bayan Investments Group since 1998.
- His experience spans more than 15 years of executive business and technical positions in various organizations across the investment, finance, communication, and technology sectors in the private as well as the public sectors. Mr. Al-Mutawa is a member of the National E-Government Steering Committee of the Government of Kuwait, and is the representative of the private sector in the Cabinet of Ministers committee responsible for designing and implementing information technology strategies in the various governmental agencies.
- Mr. Al-Mutawa diversified knowledge give him the ability to point solutions from both business and technical point of view. His reputed services are evident by his long list of satisfied customers and successful Creative Projects. His customer list varies in their interest, and all has Mr. Al-Mutawa as their consultant and Adviser. His involvement in different projects and training programs gives Mr. Al-Mutawa the wider scope of the business approach and the capability to shift the paradigm off the vision of the customers.
- Since 1995, Mr. Al-Mutawa started by served as a direct advisor to His Highness the Emir of Kuwait, as well as various governmental ministers including their Excellencies the Ministers of Planning, Health, Education, Finance, and Civil Service, in addition to a number of governmental and regional non-governmental and private sector organizations including Kuwait Stock Exchange, Kuwait Small Projects Company, Ali Abdul-Wahab Sons & Partners., Kuwait Plastic Manufacturing, Bayan Investment, Makasib, Amal Holding, Investment Dar, Future Communications Company, Al-Qabas, Mashaer, UNDP, National Technology Group, Al-Imtiaz Investment, National Takaful Insurance and Dar Al-Awadhi Real- estate.
- Previously, worked in senior positions in Kuwait University, the Commercial Bank of Kuwait, and Arthur Andersen. Mr. Al- Mutawa holds a Bachelor degree in commerce Finance & Banking from KU and an MIS – MBA Masters of Business Administration from Northern Arizona University, USA. He is a recognized regional figure in the IT industry and frequently participates as a speaker in regional conferences as well as a contributor to various publications and media organizations.
- Mr. Al-Mutawa has more than fifteen years in IT and business consultation and management, Mr. Al-Mutawa diversified knowledge give him the ability to point solutions from both business and technical point of view. His reputed services are evident by his long list of satisfied customers and successful Creative Projects. His customer list varies in their interest, and all has Mr. Al-Mutawa as their consultant and Adviser.
- Mr. Al-Mutawa educational record is full of glory, as he graduated with Bachelor of Commerce; he has committed himself to take his knowledge steps further by getting Postgraduate Diploma from the Arab Planning Institute and finally graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Northern Arizona University.
- His involvement in different projects and training programs gives Mr. Al-Mutawa the wider scope of the business approach and the capability to shift the paradigm off the vision of the customers.
- Started his carrier as an Officer in dutiful debt settlement program DDSP in the Commercial Bank of Kuwait running the portfolios of assets of the DDSP VIP accounts in the program and was responsible and the representative of CBK to Central Bank at the time of acquisition of DDSP from the Kuwaiti Banks
- Faculty member of College of Business Kuwait University. Developed and managed the computer Center at Kuwait University and engineered the first internet supper highway – high tech labs in the GCC for the College of businesses and arranged the first Microsoft strategic education partnership with a university in the Middle East.